GOOGLE ADS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Unless otherwise noted, all costs are payable in advance.
- All invoices are VAT excluded.
- Before InDigita begins setting up the Client’s Google Ads account(s), the Client agrees to pay the initial setup charge in full.
- Google Ads Budget:
- InDigita retains the right to make changes to the PPC budgets at any moment. Any budget modifications will be communicated to the client in advance.
- At the start of the campaigns, the Client will express the intended monthly budget to InDigita in writing.
- Monthly Management Fees:
- On the 15th of each month, monthly invoices will be mailed.
- The Client agrees to pay the invoice by the 5th of the following month.
- The Client’s campaign will be halted if the Client’s payment does not appear in InDigita’s account by the 7th.
- If the Client decides to stop or discontinue the management of Ads account(s)/ campaign, the Client agrees to notify the firm (s). InDigita will schedule a meeting with the client to address the client’s needs, feedback, and concerns. If the Client still wants to suspend or cancel their Ads account(s)/campaign(s), they must give a calendar month’s notice.
- All cancellation requests to be sent to email@example.com.
- All amounts owed to InDigita must be paid in full upon cancellation requests. Within 7 business days of cancellation, any outstanding charges must be paid to InDigita.
- Should any invoices remain unpaid 60 days or more after cancellation, InDigita reserves the right to hire a debt collector at the client’s expense.
- Annual price increase: Our fiscal year runs from January 1 to December 31, and every year on January 1st, we will implement a typical pricing increase. The specifics of the increase will be communicated to our clients.
GENERAL GOOGLE ADS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Although this is not a long-term contract with InDigita, the following terms and conditions apply while InDigita manages your Google Ads account: –
- The Client grants InDigita permission to access the Client’s Google Ads account for the purposes of optimising and managing the Client’s online marketing plan by signing the Google Ads Agreement.
- InDigita will make every effort to set up the client’s Ads accounts as quickly as possible, however it may take up to 5-7 days in some circumstances to complete the set up of the Client’s new account.
- If InDigita requires more information from the Client in order to create a new account or change an existing one, InDigita will not be held liable for any delays caused by the Client’s failure to provide this information.
- The Google Ads Agreement is a month-to-month agreement. This helps InDigita to accomplish strategies that were negotiated with the Client and ensure that the Client’s account is not harmed as a result of insufficient optimisation procedures.
- Certain work performed by InDigita in the Client’s Google Ads account, as determined by InDigita prior to the start of the contract, will remain the intellectual property of InDigita throughout the contract’s lifetime, and will remain the intellectual property of InDigita following the contract’s termination.
- With respect to the above, the Client acknowledges that upon the termination of the contract, all identifiable intellectual property owned by InDigita will be withdrawn.
- Failure to comply with the foregoing will result in the Client paying InDigita for each month that the InDigita’s intellectual property is active within the Client’s Google Ads account.
- InDigita will make every effort to assist the Client in achieving their online advertising objectives by offering guidance, information, and technical services in the area of Search Engine Advertising/Marketing.
- InDigita does not guarantee any specific rate of return or performance of any online advertising on Google Ads (including, but not limited to, any specific search results page/s or ranks) unless expressly indicated differently. InDigita is not liable for any business outcomes resulting from internet marketing or the maintenance of the Client’s Google Ads account (s).
- InDigita offers internet marketing solutions at a competitive price. The Client’s selected business model is not insured or underwritten by InDigita. The Client understands that internet services are naturally prone to technological malfunctions and interruptions.
- Fines, penalties, taxes, exemplary/aggravated/punitive damages, liquidated damages, indirect/consequential losses (including loss of contract, loss of production, loss of revenue, loss of profit, lost opportunity costs, and/or other loss not arising naturally and directly according to the usual course of things) or legal costs and expenses (except reasonable legal costs awarded by a court) arising from the subject matter of this agreement will not be paid by InDigita.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Client also grants InDigita permission to use the Client’s business name(s) and logo(s) in promotional materials. This could involve a display on the Client’s website, promotional banners, and booklets, among other things.
- Both the client and InDigita have the ability to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time if both parties agree.
- If any part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be void, unenforceable, or illegal in our jurisdiction, that provision will be severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect, and their validity or enforceability in any other jurisdiction is unaffected. If the severance modifies the fundamental nature of the Terms and Conditions or is contrary to public policy, this clause is null and void.
- When creating the Client’s Ads campaigns, InDigita promises to follow copyright laws; in addition, InDigita agrees to assign copyright to the content created for the Client’s Ads campaign (s). Outside of the scope of the Google Ads Proposal, this section does not grant copyright to any other content that InDigita develops for the Client.
- All costs, services, records, recommendations, and reports will be handled with discretion.
- InDigita has no influence over search engine policies regarding the kind of sites and/or material that they permit now or in the future. At any moment, and at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory, the Client’s website/s may be removed from particular directories or search engines.
- This proposal will be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.